Welcome to My Sketch World

Monday, July 9, 2018

MSW July 2018 Layout and Card Sketch

Hello Everyone

I can't believe its July already and the weather here in NH has been hot. I love it and enjoying this amazing weather with my family and friends.

This month, I will be posting a layout and card sketch for you out there. Plus again this month I have some amazing ladies helping me out.
July Layout Sketch


Becky Becknell
Hello everyone!  My name is Brenda and I live in Ohio.  I’ve been scrapping a little over 20 years now, starting back in the days when all we had to use was white cardstock, a black journaling pen and stickers.  Boy, have things changed!  I love to scrap family photos, especially my four grandkids, and travel photos from all the motorcycle trips my husband and I take.  Scrapbooking is a great way to preserve memories and also my relaxation and stress relief!   So happy to see My Sketch World back in action!



Charity Hotrum

Bio: My name is Charity, and I have been scrapping since 1997. I have three teens, three cats, and a cozy home in Washington state.  I work as a caregiver to the home bound. On sunny days you can find me gardening or soaking up the beauty at one of our nearby parks. On rainy days I curl up with a favorite book or fill the house with the scent of fresh baked cookies. As a paper crafter, I work best in the morning hours. I love to wake up early, put on the coffee, and create glamorous projects from ordinary items. 
Visit my blog Scrappin' Chaos for a taste of the unexpected!




July Card Sketch


 Cindy Foster
I currently live in Minnesota. I’ve been married to my sweetheart for 33 years and we have two awesome sons ages 32 and 28.
I’m an avid scrapbooker, cardmaker, quilter, crochet and crafter of any kind. I enjoy gardening and the outdoors.  I scrapbook for myself and my two guys.




 
Danielle Dums
Bio:  I have been scrapping for over ten years.  While I like saving my memories, I've noticed I'd rather scrap others' more.  I've made a few first year books for babies and the mothers have loved them.  Besides scrapping I love to read, watch sports, listen to music (I'm a country girl) and hang with family and friends.



 Vicki Robertson
Hi, I'm Vicki and although I've been crafting since I was much younger, I've been an avid paper crafter for the past 20 years.  Making cards and creating scrapbook layouts along with some mixed media are my favorite pastime.  We recently retired to a lovely rural area in SE Pennsylvania where I now have an amazing craft space!  I'm married to my best friend going on 42 years.  We have two beautiful daughters, two handsome son in laws, and 4 wonderful grandchildren.  It's great to be back as a part of My Sketch World!






Thank you ladies for helping this month and I hope you enjoy the sketches

Stop on by at our MSW Facebook Page and join the fun.





No comments: