Welcome to My Sketch World

Friday, June 1, 2018

MSW June 2018 Layout Sketch



Finally after 5 years the MSW is reborn..lol

Here is your June Sketch for 2018
I asked a few ladies to help me with this sketch and make it their own. These delivered it and just in awe of the beautiful creations they did.

Charity Hotrum 


Project link: https://menemenetekeluniversity.blogspot.com/2018/06/how-to-make-mixed-media-layout-with.html
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/c.hot.becker
Instagram: https://instagram.com/charityhotrum/

Pinterest: https://pinterest.com/charityhotrum/
Blog: https://menemenetekeluniversity.blogspot.com/

Bio: My name is Charity, and I have been scrapping since 1997. I have three teens, three cats, and a cozy home in Washington state.  I work as a caregiver to the homebound. On sunny days you can find me gardening or soaking up the beauty at one of our nearby parks. On rainy days I curl up with a favorite book or fill the house with the scent of fresh baked cookies. As a paper crafter, I work best in the morning hours. I love to wake up early, put on the coffee, and create glamorous projects from ordinary items. Visit my blog Scrappin' Chaos for a taste of the unexpected!

Candy Rosenberg


A Vintage Girl
www.AVintageGirl.com
Bio- I have been crafting since I was a little girl, one of my favorite old school crafts my mom taught me when I was younger was macrame.  I am known for my Vintage Steampunk style and elaborate dress forms.  I live in beautiful Southern Oregon and all my birdies have left the nest and hope to travel more soon.


Cassonda Tadlock


Bio:  Hi Everyone! I’m Cassonda Tadlock and I’m excited to be on this new adventure with Lucy and My Sketch World.I dove into scrapbooking back in 2005 and had my own card making kit club nearly 10 years ago. (Has it really been that long? Wow!) Now, I’m really into planning and memory keeping in my planners. I love that I can use my scrapbooking and card making supplies in my planners. Remember those items you just “had to have” but then never used? Yep, I have them too! And I’m digging them out and using them up! It’s so much fun to bring out the old and make it new again. I just love sketches and I’m so happy to be here.

Thanks for stopping by and head over to our Facebook Group to post your creations, participate in challenges and so much more

My Sketch World- Lucy Chesna Designs


3 comments:

Vicki said...

Fantastic creations by everyone. They are all so different and inspiring. Great sketch to work with!

The Gov. said...

Love the sketch and these layouts are all just stunning!

Ogen Infosystem said...

This is an informative post which is so clear and understandable. It is excellent information with unique content of this blog and it is very useful to know about the information based on blogs.
Lifestyle Magazine India