Welcome to My Sketch World

Sunday, January 8, 2012

MSW eBook Pub Call

eBook Publication


I am excited to share with you today that I will be creating a second ebook of sketches!

MSW eBook 2

A publication you can download and print yourself and use it as you wish!

This second issue of this ebook will feature exclusive sketches created by me but some of the examples will be made by you!

I would love to see your creation to be published in MSW eBook 2!

To be considered for publication send the following to mysketchworld@gmail.com

Compensation for being selected will not include products or monetary value but a free eBook for you and one friend
Subject line - MSW eBook 2
Name
Email address
Blog address or gallery
Attach 2-3 of your layouts, cards or projects so I can get an idea of your scrappy style. Images to be .jpeg version, each under 600k in size.

Note: Photos should be taken in high resolution with clean and crisp backgrounds using excellent lighting.

If you are selected I will contact you by email before March 3rd and I will send you a unique sketch to create a layout with and you'll be required to send it back to me by March 31st.


This is will be OPEN call till we have enough applicants.

Compensation for being selected will not include products or monetary value but a free eBook for you and one friend


So don't wait and submit today!

We are looking for card makers and scrapbookers of all kind (paper, digi and mixed media)

No comments: