Welcome to My Sketch World

Sunday, January 15, 2012

January Card Sketch

Hello Everyone

Its the 15th so that means its our reveal of January's card sketch
Here is what the designers did with the sketch

Barb Prendergat

Bev Code

Jan Tatomir

Lisa Moen

Marion A. Wybranietz

Nicole Wise

Sherri Priest


Karen Zabuska
Reminders

My Sketch World eBook Pub Call: I am searching for designers for my second ebook that I doing. Check out the call HERE

My Sketch World Sketch-a-Thon: Our 6th Anniversary is coming up and it will be our 3rd year with the sketch-a-thon. We have alot of sponsors already and I know we will have more by the time it starts. I am so excited.  You can check it out in the BLOG or head over to the FORUM

1 comment:

Beeceecreativity said...

fabulous sample cards by the DT.. really great takes on Lucy's amazing sketch..