Welcome to My Sketch World

Monday, November 1, 2010

November 1st Sketches

Wordle: thankful

Its November and the holidays are approaching.
I am so thankful for many things especially YOU.
Without you, there would be no My Sketch World - THANK YOU!

Here is November's Layout Sketch
Here is what the designers did

Here is the Card Sketch
Here is what the designers did

Our GDT for November is Kristen Hallenbeck

I’m Kristen Hallenbeck and I am looking forward to being the November Guest Designer for My Sketch World. I am from Albuquerque, New Mexico and have lived here for over 10 years. I met and married my husband Scott almost 10 years ago and we have two great kids, Garrett (7) and Caden (5). I scrapbook about them a lot! We also have a cat, Sierra who is 15 1/2 years old and a dog, Savannah, who thinks she’s still a puppy (she’s 6 years old). I have been scrapbooking and card making since my daughter was born, so for about 5 years now. I really love using my Cricut machine and I design a lot of my own cutting files to use on it. I also love making 3-D projects with the Cricut. When I scrapbook I would say about 90% of the time I am using a sketch to create my pages and Lucy’s sketches are the best! I was on the card DT way back when the forum was just started by Lucy. It was so much fun then and I’m sure it will be just as fun now!
The My Sketch World forum is one of the best forums that I am a member of and you won’t find a nicer group of ladies to chit chat and share ideas with anywhere else. I can’t wait to see what everyone does with the sketches this month. Thanks for giving me another opportunity to participate on the design team again.
http://katydidcreativity.blogspot.com/


What's going on the FORUM in November

90 Minute Sketch Challenge - Nov 13th at 9pm EST.
------Click HERE for more info
Layout Challenges- Giving away MME Lil Robit Kit Collection.
------Click HERE for more info
Card Challenges- Giving away 8x8 Pink Paislee Pack.
------Click HERE for more info

Contest- I am thankful!!!
Create a layout of what you are thankful and need to use 2 of the 10 products/techniques list below...

1. Handmade flowers
2. Use Paint
3. Tearing effect on the cardstock or patterned paper
4. Use metal
5. Masking
6. Glitter or Bling
7. Flourishes
8. Grunge it up with mixed media products ( like gesso, mediums, etc)
9. Sanding or Distressed
10. Use shaped chipboard

You need to use 2 of the items plus whatever they like to use to create thier layout to enter the contest
Rules
* Must be new for this contest
* Not posted anywhere else except for you blog till after the contest is over
* Post in the gallery and then link it back to here
* Deadline November 30th at 11:59pm EST


One Winner will RECIEVE - Making Memories Paper Reveries Metallique Collection with Stickers

Get OVER to the FORUM

2 comments:

LisaM said...

Fantastic work ladies!

Congrats Kristen on GDT!

Tone K. said...

Hi.
I have registered on your site, but have not received mail no. 2 yet.

:o)