Welcome to My Sketch World

Friday, October 15, 2010

October 15th Sketches

Our crop is coming to a close tomorrow so if you have enteries please get them posted in the gallery than linked in the forum HERE by 11:59pm EST. There will be 4 random winners and they will win $10 GC to A Walk Down Memory Lane.

Our GDT for October is Tonya Boone
 
Hey Ya'll... I am so excited to be this months GDT for October. I am a sketch junkie, and I LOVE Lucy's sketches so much. I have been scrapbooking for about 10 years now. I have been in a slump lately so I am hoping things will get better for me. We all go through these times in creating. I am looking so forward to meeting new faces this month. My crazy family David, Cole, Jameson and Ivy keep me pretty busy. We live in Jesup, Ga.. A small town, Savannah is about 30 minutes away. I love going to my church, cooking, facebook, games, and spending as much time as I can with my family. I work two jobs a night job and a part time day job. Coffee is my best friend. I hope to meet some new friends this month and some old friends. Thank you so much for this wonderful oppurtunity
Here is her layout

Layout Sketch
Here is what the designers did with the sketch

Card Sketch
Here is what the designers did with the sketch

Note: Due to the holidays, there will be sketches posted on the 1st in November and December. It will be in schedule in Jan 2011. Inspiration Station will not be posted in November and December and will come back in Jan 2011 too.

We will have a great contest in November so stay tune to that plus fun activities in December



No comments: