Welcome to My Sketch World

Thursday, March 6, 2008

What you do at as a DT

Some of you have emailed and asked of the requirements as a DT and instead of emailing each person, I will post it here.

What to expect:

Layout Designer:
* A sketch will be sent to you a month before and sent to me by the 28th of each month. The layout will be posted the 1st Saturday of each month.
* For each project submitted, you must include a material list
* Promote My Sketch World anywhere you can. DT Blinkie will be provided
* One year Commitment as a designer April 08-April 09

Card Designer:
* Two card sketches will be sent you in the beginning of each month and due on the 28th. The card sketches will be posted on the 1st and 3rd of each month on Fridays.
* For each project submitted , you must include a material list
* Promote My Sketch World anywhere you can. DT Blinkie will be provided
* One year commitment as a designer April 08- April 09

After projects has been posted you can post it any gallery or blog please credit the sketch you used with MY SKETCH WORLD link or Sketch by Lucy Chesna. If submitted to magazine or contest, please credit the sketch too.

I hope I answered your questions and I cant wait to see your projects.

Here is the link for the DT Call

No comments: