Welcome to My Sketch World

Sunday, May 20, 2018

My Sketch World is BACK!!!


Hello Everyone

I am so excited that after a 5 year hiatus that My Sketch World 
is back to sketching business.

We will be starting with our first sketch for 2018 on June 1st.

In the mean time , I will be giving some goodies away to get the buzz going that MSW is back!

Help me spread the word through Facebook, Twitter, Instragram, Pinterest and your Friends. 
You just have to add the hashtag #MySketchWorldIsBack on your post.

Here are goodies that I will be giving away

Thanks 
Lucy Chesna
MSW Owner/Sketch Designer



I

10 comments:

Beeceecreativity said...

super excited for you.... i started with you way back in 2009. You have been missed. Best of luck on your return and new adventures.

Unknown said...

So glad to see MSW coming back...

Vicki said...

Hurray...yippee...woot! woot! So excited to have MSW back! Always a great place to have fun. Looking forward to lots of great sketches and camaraderie!

JAVAGIRL said...

Very cool

The Gov. said...

Oh how I missed MSW!

Jean said...

So exciting! Glad you are back!!

Anne-Marie said...

This is great news! Are you doing a facebook group or will you have a forum?

Unknown said...

Facebook group for now

Amanda said...

Welcome back Lucy. I look forward to playing along with your sketches again.

toni said...

Whoo Hoo!