Good Morning Everyone
I am so happy to be back creating sketches and getting MSW Blog running again! It was 8 years ago in February that I started creating sketches so its a great time to get back and celebrate with you.
I will be posting brand new sketches from March 10th to March 20th. You will have till March 31st (12 AM PST) to upload your creations on the blog.
The participates will have their names put into a random drawing and will be announced on April 2nd.
Every project you make post the link on the right side of the column in this blog-One drawing for each sketch you do.
You can post your creations on your blog, other galleries or any other place that you post your creations too.
* Link your project to the blog
* One entry per sketch
* Brand new creations
* You can not use the projects for other sites
In the card sketches, you can create Tags, ATC's or Arches in place of it.
In Layout sketches, you can create altered pieces like canvases or journals in place of it.
Other Ways of Getting More Drawings
1. Like My Sketch World Facebook page HERE
2. Join at the My Sketch World Group on Facebook HERE
3. Spread the word about the Sketch-a-Thon through your blog, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, etc...
4. Subscribe to the blog
5. Join the Blog site through Google Connect
All are welcome to participate.
We welcome paper, hybrid and digi
1. $20 GC to Donna Downey Shop
2. $20 GC to Scrapbook.com
3. $20 GC to a online store of your choice
Here is your sketch
Any questions please post them on the comment box and I will respond as soon as possible.
All sketches will be post by 1pm EST each day.