Welcome to My Sketch World

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Welcome Our New Design Team

I want to thank for all the enteries, they were amazing and its always hard to choose but I know it will another great team for this term.

I want to thank the wonderful ladies who were here for the last months and years as designers. I wish the best for them and hope they stick around.

Please welcome and congrat our Design Team

Layout Designers
Vicki Robertson
Jeanette Nystrom
Ann Jobes
Joan Borgett
Kristin Perez
Nicole Wise

Card Designers
Marion Wybranietz
Lisa Moen
Jan Tatomoir
Suzann Jones
Karen Zabuska
Debbie Lacy

Inspiration Blog Designer- Scarlett Salamone

Plus our amazing friend Suzann Jones has accepted the position as Crop Organizer for MSW. 


Thanks

2 comments:

LisaM said...

Congrats ladies! Looking forward to working with you!

JAVAGIRL said...

Congrats