Welcome to My Sketch World

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sketch- A- Thon WInners

I just want to day thanks so much for participating in the the crop. The gallery has so many amazing creations. I am also excited that we beat last years enteries for the sketch-a-thon. We had over 800 enteries in the gallery ...WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am posting the the prizes next to the winners name. This was based by the enteries you posted or linked then entered in random.org

Winners of the Sketch-a-Thon

Birda of a Feather Kit----------------> darcymom

Cupcards To Go Goodies-----------------> nataliadbh

Jillibean Soup Goodies-------------------> Tante Kathe

Niki Sivils Goodies---------------------> Favorite Gandma

Scrapdango GC--------------> The Gov.

Your Scrapbook Stash------------------> Bev and Ginni

Tidbitz in Time Kit---------------------> Sherriscraps

Shimmerez------------------------> LisaM

Just Imagine/Kreaxions---------------> Toni-n-Tn

AWDML-----------------> Wendy West

My Scrapbook Nook-------------------> Wendy Crowe

Imaginisce-----------------------> Lotte

Dixie Pieces---------------------> Wendipooh3

Thanks so much for everyone that ordered my Ebook...big hugs!!!!!!!!!!!

The winner of the 7 Gypsies Printer Tray is..............perezmom
Please send your email address or snail mail address to lchesna@gmail.com so I can direct the information to our sponsors.

If you do not respond to this about your winnings within a week, it will be forfeited and I will do another drawing for the prize amoung the participants.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all the winners!!!!

Darcy said...

Yay! I'm so excited! I've sent my email! Thanks so much!!!

Unknown said...

Congratulations to all the winners! I'm still trying to work my way through all the entries!! Fabulous work!!