Welcome to My Sketch World

Monday, January 17, 2011

Jan 17th Sketches

Sorry for being a little late. The whole family here came down with a stomach bug and totally wiped us out. I am still feeling it but wanted to get this posted.

Here is your layout sketch
Here is what the designers did with it.

Here is the card sketch
Here is what the designers did
I will be posting in a day or two - INSPIRATION STATION for both sketches. The designers did a great job with them and cant wait to post it for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have card sketch on my blog and i will be posting the layout sketch tomorrow!!! I hope you and your family are feeling better!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the layout sketch Lucy!! I didn't get the last one done, but hope to get this one done soon!!
Feel better!

Anonymous said...

Okay i the layout sketch on my blog now, www.memoriewithjen.blogspot.com