Welcome to My Sketch World

Thursday, April 1, 2010

April 1st Sketches

I cant believe its already April 1st and Easter is around the corner. Time is flying by for sure and I cant wait for summer to be here...woohoo!

Thanks for all the enteries for the March Contest...beautiful enteries and I will be making the announcement of the winner on April 5th.

Just a reminder that we will be having our 1 Hour Sketch Challenge on Friday at 9pm EST (8pm CST, 7pm MST, 6pm PST) at the FORUM.

Layout Sketch
Here is what the wonderful designers did with the sketch

Card Sketch
Here is what the wonderful designers did with the sketch

3 comments:

mustangkayla said...

What fantastic sketches! Love them! Great work by the DT too!

Vicki said...

I love all of these creations. The sketches are great.

LisaM said...

Fun sketches Lucy and I love what the DT did with them!