Welcome to My Sketch World

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Thanks and PDF file for you....

So how's it going???

I hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed making them for you.

Dont forget that you have till March 3rd to enter your creations on Mr.Linky or on the MSW Forum

I have created a PDF file of the sketches that I posted this month for the sketch-a-thon.
Click on the LINK HERE---> wait till you see a little oval button that says "Download" and it will be downloaded to your computer so you can save or print it.

2 comments:

Sherri said...

this is awesome!! loved all the sketches! I did them all, many of them both as cards and layouts.

GinniG said...

I LOVE YOU Lucy!!! :) I'm almost finished with all the sketches! Only 4 more to go! Even did a couple of cards from LO sketches! :) LOVE the PDF file too! Thanks again GF!