Welcome to My Sketch World

Saturday, April 18, 2009

April 18th Sketch

Hello Everyone sorry for the delay on this. The holidays is very busy for me at the bakery and finally getting to breath again now that one holiday is behind me.

A reminder that the crop started today at MSW Forum and will going on for the rest of the week till April 25th.


Here is your layout sketch

Here is what the designer did with the sketch



Here is your card sketch

Here is what the card designers did with the sketch.



Our April Card GDT from Faith Sisters

Natalie C.

Bio:
I’m a SAHM to two children Jordan (5) and Melody (2). My husband, Loney, and I will celebrate our 10 year anniversary this coming May. I’ve been a scrapper for nearly 16 years and am amazed at how quickly and wonderful the scrapping community has grown. I discovered Digital Scrapbooking in 2007, not too long after my daughter was born. I was intrigued by the layouts I saw and thought I’d see what it was all about. Little did I know I would be hooked forever. Being a busy mom of 2, I frequently turn to sketches for my layout and card inspiration. They are an amazing tool and I’m at awe of those who create them for us. I’m honored to be selected as a Guest Card Designer here at My Sketch World, and look forward to meeting many of you in the forum and be inspired by you all.


New Contest will be posted over the weekend so stop on by

Special going on with Sponsor of the Month - SCRAPDINER

2 comments:

suzann said...

Natalie, you did a great job as the Card DT. Love that card!

All the designers did awesome with their sketches. Amazing collection!

Alecia Wolfford said...

Had loads of fun with this one ladies. And way to rock the layouts & cards once again!!

http://aleciac.blogspot.com/2009/04/its-party-card-this-was-fun-quick-card.html