Rubber Stamping With Beach
All of us like to try a new technique to stay inspired especially when a technique is something that anyone can try with just a few supplies. Create you own fun and unique background papers by rubber stamping with bleach.
First thing you have to make sure that you are in a well-ventilated room. I dilute my bleach so it isn’t strong. I use 3 parts water to 1 part bleach. I use Bazzill paper for my projects. You can use cardstock that has a white core, but not a cardstock that is coated. Funny thing on Bazzill- bleaching didn’t work on black. I use acrylic brush to apply the beach in the stamp or paper. I feel more in control of how much I am using. Its really a lot of fun and so easy to do.
Regular Household Bleach
Bleach gel pens (optional)
Solid scrapbook paper
1. Fold a paper towel into quarters and place on a dinner plate or container
2. Soak paper towel with bleach, creating a bleach stamp pad. Do not put to much of it.
3. Dab stamps onto paper towel or use the brush and press on background paper.
4. After you finish, let it dry.
5. You are ready to finish your card ( even layout)
Try it on your next card....I would love to see it :)