Welcome to My Sketch World

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Happy 1st Birhday

Its November , a time to be thankful for what we have. Its a time that I am so thankful for the support of YOU coming here to my sketch site.

Today its one year that I started this blog. I am so excited it has grown and that you guys enjoy my sketches that I post weekly. I want to Thank for my Divas who create awesome layouts and cards for the blog and to my famliy...I love you guys!

This Month, I have sponsors lined up each week and a brand new sketch for you to do. I will be posting a new sketch and prize to give away on Monday. So stay tune!!!!!

Lets get ready to party!!!!!

12 comments:

Nessa said...

congrats for your first birthday
lub
a diva: nessa

Lisa J. said...

Let's party like it's 1999! Dancing here! Happy Anniversary!

shawnyrvr said...

Sounds Exciting!!!

Congratulations that your blog birthday runs with the DSD, how cool!!!!

Hope it was a great day!

Shawna

Sandie said...

You go girl!!!!! Happy 1st Birthday.....dont forget to have a piece of cake for me!!!!!!

Luv Sandie

Liz Weber said...

Congrats Lucy and HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY.

I feel very lucky to be a part of something so exciting for you :-)

Jeremy said...

yeah Lucy, congrats on the one year mark!!! cant wait!!!
Wendi

FairyMouseMom said...

Happy "Birthday!"

~~Lu~~ said...

Happy Birthday!! Congrats on your first year!!

Sheree Milne said...

yeahhh happy first birthday... looking foward to creating many more pages with your awsome sketches... thanks for the inspiration

take care
Sheree

Timi O. Mercado said...

Happy happy first birthday! More to come...

Amanda L. said...

Happy Birthday Lucy.....keep the awesome sketches coming!

Jo said...

Happy Birthday!!! :)