Welcome to My Sketch World

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

June Sketch 6/5

I cant believe its June already and that the summer is around the corner.

I want to thank the Diva's for your awesome layouts every week for me. As much I create the sketches, YOU bring the sketches to life and I thank you.

This month we will be showing a new size..thats right a new size that has became a rage ..6x12 and 12x6 sketches and layouts

I have created a few of them and its quite addicting so I made the month of June to let them shine!!!!!

FYI: The Summer is upon so for July and August I will be only posting one sketch for each month and start again September. If you store or online board need a sketch please contact me and I can get one created for you.

Here is the first sketch for this week



YOu can make this sketch the size it is or use a 12x12 layout and use this format. Any way you do it, its going to look awesome!!!!

Here are our Diva's layouts for this sketch





I have a stamp Funraiser that I am doing for the month June and I would love your support. Please click HERE for more information

1 comment:

Scrapworthy said...

Lucy, I'm loving these half size sketches - I'm hoping to get to play with these soon!