Welcome to My Sketch World

Tuesday, April 3, 2007

More layouts from the sketch

I missed these awesome sketches from my email and I want to post them




Sandy Lilies
Squiqqly Worms
Supplies Used:MME pp, MM rub on letters, provo craft chipboard alphabets, prima flowers, white uniball signo pen, prima flowers, self adhesive jewels


Amanda Laboy
Snow Bunny
Supplies Used: Patterned papers- My Mind's Eye,Letter stickers- Die Cuts with a View,Snowflakes stickers- Jolee's Boutique,Journaling spots- Heidi Swapp,Ink- Stampabilities,Marker- Sharpie


Jaime Grider
Beauty
Supplies Used:Bazzill Cardstock,Bazzill Scalloped Cardstock,Fancy Pants-Kewl~Sublime PP,Fancy Pants-Clair De Lune~Frosted PP,Fancy Pants-Simply Stated~Happy Stamps,Urban Lily-Sweet Nothings Rubons,American Crafts-Hat Box Chipboard Thickers,American Crafts-Ultimate Glitter Gel Pen~Aqua,Tim Holtz-Distress Ink~Black Soot,Zig Roller Ball Gel Pen~Black,Various Unknown Buttons from my stash


Peggy Sauvie
The Music Recital
Supplies Used:Patterned papers are from My Minds Eye Kalaidescope collection, cardstock is Bazill, large silk flower source unknown, green flower by Prima, small pink flower by Bazill, large white flower by doodlebug, small white flower by Close To My Heart, rhinestones source unknown, stamps by Close To My Heart ("The Music of Life" and "My Heart" sets) inks by Close To My Heart (hollyhock, ocean, sweet leaf, and black).

No comments: