Welcome to My Sketch World

Friday, March 30, 2007

April around the corner.............

And brand new sketch too!

THis will be an awesome month. I created 5 weeks of sketches with Di Hickman and you guys are going to love what the Divas have done with him. I am in awe of the talent that is surronding me here. We have now 30 Divas helping her and will be presenting them in the next coming weeks. I have added a Diva section in my blog. It will direct you to their blog or gallery.

Have a great weekend and get ready for your weekly sketch on April 2nd.

Here is a special for this weekend just to get you for Maonday. Enjoy!!!



Here is a layout that I did with this sketch( the products are from The Kits Meow April Princess Kit

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Lucy, your sketches are just awesome!!

Pearl said...

wow this sketch is already inspiration peak, Lucy ! wonderful ! Pearl

~~Lu~~ said...

OH, I love this sketch!! It's awesome!