Welcome to My Sketch World

▼

Monday, November 12, 2007

Birthday Bash Sketch #2 11/12 (due 11/24)

Hello Everyone

This is the second week of the birthday bash!


Our Sponsor these two weeks is Scrap-Diner

blinkielogo



Link: Scrap-Diner Challenge

One Winner will recieve Princess Cherry Pop Kit


I am the Kit Designer for Scrap-Diner and just tell this place rocks. The designers and the members are just awesome and love being over there.

I want to thank Sher for sponsoring birthday bash month and want to do a little plug for the site ((wink, wink))


Here is your second sketch of the birthday bash


Our Divas

*************************************************
REMEMBER: Birthday BASH Sketch #1 is due 11/17. Stop by Scrap Attack Scrappbooking and upload your layouts in the gallery. All Divas are allowed to enter in the challenge. Upload your creations today!!!!

***I promise I will be posting the card sketches from last week and this week together. I have been working and lost track of time but promise will be posted on Wednesday***

15 comments:

  1. Love the new sketch Lucy! Can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is my link to my Scrap-Diner post!
    http://www.scrap-diner.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=15231#15231

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted my LO at Scrap Diner's forum for your challenge. Here is the link:

    http://www.scrap-diner.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=15280#15280

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here is my link:
    http://www.scrap-diner.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1838&limit=recent

    ReplyDelete
  5. here is my take on the sketch...thank you so much. It was so fun to do!!!

    http://www.scrap-diner.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=1881&limit=recent

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here's my take on the sketch!
    http://www.scrap-diner.com/gallery/data/500/medium/marissa.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  7. you do such great sketches, thanks for all of them!! Happy Brithday to the site, and here is my take on this sketch:

    http://www.scrap-diner.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2103

    ReplyDelete
  8. had fun with this one! My take is up on my blog and at Scrap diner!
    Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I really hope I'm doing this right! I wasn't sure where to post my entry for the BB Sketch#2, so here it is!
    http://www.scrap-diner.com/gallery/data/500/Jingle-Barks.jpg

    (I have also posted it on Scrap-Diner as well in the forum)

    Thank you for a wonderful sketch! It was a lot of fun!
    Elise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome sketch Lucy!!! great pages everyone!!!
    Here's my take on the sketch:
    http://www.scrap-diner.com/gallery/data/500/medium/catch_me_if_you_can.jpg

    tfl
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi lucy. here's my link to my Scrap-Diner post. i'm not sure if i placed it in the right gallery. i'm a newbie here. btw, love your sketches.

    http://www.scrap-diner.com/gallery/data/532/bday_boy.jpg

    you can also view it in my blog:
    www.scrappykhei.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have posted my layout at the diner and on my blog. Thanks Lucy. Great sketch.
    http://alteredego-mividaloca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  14. sorry I forgot to put in the link (from scrap diner):

    http://www.scrap-diner.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=2241&ppuser=154

    thanks so much lucy
    Wendi

    ReplyDelete