Welcome to My Sketch World

▼

Monday, November 5, 2007

Birthday Bash Sketch #1- 11/05 (due 11/17)

We have sketches and prizes to give away this month. Every Monday, I will be posting a sketch and prize to give away from our sponsors. I am so excited about this. It will be alot of fun. Then on Wednesday, I will be posting a card sketch and at the end of the month I will be giving RAK's away for 6 people ( 2 from each sketch posted in Wednesday).


Our Sponsor- ScrapAttack Scrapbooking will be giving away (2)12x12 albums: 12x12 All My Memories "Metro" Albums (1 Charcoal and 1 Bisque(Cream)).

Two Lucky Winners this week for our sketch challenge. The Sketch Deadline for this November 17th. PLease register at ScrapAttack Scrapbooking forum and link it on the appropate thread. Winners will be announced on the 19th of Nov.

LINK TO CHALLENGE: http://scrapattackscrapbooking.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=1810

The Sketch



The Diva's Work

10 comments:

  1. hi
    congrats all the diva
    for more details of my layout
    http://scrapmylife.blogspot.com/2007/11/mysketchworld-cha-0511.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all are awesome fellow Divas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just one question: Do we have to do another LO for the Scrapattack Scrapbooking Challenge or can we just submit the one we did for our Designer Diva assignment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, My Sketch World! The challenges sound so fun! I registered on ScrapAttack today!
    Thanks, Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Lucy I was finally able to post my layout... here is the link to my blog as well I have posted it on there to. Great sketch.
    http://alteredego-mividaloca.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. link to my page


    http://www.scrapattackscrapbooking.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/10284

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had a blast with this sketch....thanks so much!

    http://www.scrapattackscrapbooking.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/10336/ppuser/88

    ReplyDelete