Tuesday, November 17, 2015

November Sketch 2015 and say hello to our GDT.....


Another year fast approaching with fall, winter and the holidays. If you like me, you are starting to get some cards done for the next few weeks.

Here is card sketch for you to start on your card making.



Here is a beautiful example from our Guest Designer Amanda King


Let meet our wonderful designer that will be helping me for the two months. 
Amanda King


"I've been crafting for about 20 years, starting off with cross-stitch embroidery before I moved on to card-making. I made and sold cards at craft fairs for a few years before moving on again into scrapbooking. These days I still make cards for friends and family, and I tend to use sketches as half the work is done for me. I was delighted to win Lucy's World Card-Making Day challenges and thank her for the opportunity to guest at My Sketch World today."


If you need more card sketch ideas 
Click HERE 

Thanks for looking


2 comments:

Paula Jennings said...

Love what your Guest Designer did with the sketch. BL

Unknown said...

The team will be answering your queries on-line via live chats or by way of emails. Do take out time to jot your queries and inquire the representatives who will be guiding you online. You can either contact us on our official number, chat with our reps on here www.procustomwriting.com or can deliver us e-mails. The group is available 24hours on all the mediums talked about and will be answering your queries. You are requested to show equal curiosity in your essay by asking and continually following the development of your function. The group will offer you a tracking ID by means of which you can observe your purchase and can examine the development of the function. The group will ask you for your e-mail address, so make positive that you give them the appropriate email tackle so that correspondence can be carried out with out any hassle.