Sunday, May 11, 2014

May Sketch 2014


Happy Mother's Day to everyone. I hope you all have a wonderful and blessed day.

Here is your sketch for May 

Here is what the designer did with the sketch




Marion A. Wybranietz


Our Guest Designer


I am Kristin Perez. Mother to Priscilla and Amory, wife to Victor, daughter of Phil and Susan, sister to Bubba (aka Brian), and best friend to Kami, Sarah and Christian. I am a lover of thrift stores, resale shops and flea markets. I am obsessed with saving money and won’t buy it unless it is on sale, clearance or I have a coupon. I love to read a good book - historical Christian romances are my favorite with anything my daughter asks me to read coming in at a close second. My daughter’s elementary school is my second home - I am volunteering as faculty hospitality chair and loving it. I get to plan, decorate and throw awesome events for the teachers and staff who definitely deserve it!

Thanks for stopping by






3 comments:

The Gov. said...

Love the projects ladies!

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

Great work ladies!!!

toni-n-tn said...

Love the sketch and the
fabulous takes of it!