Welcome to My Sketch World

▼

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Red, White and Blue Contest

Create a layout using Red, White and Blue using the sketch provided
* Deadline July 30th at Midnight (PST)
* 1 Layout per person
* Submit you creation by posting your creation in the gallery then link it back here
* To upload into the gallery you must register in the gallery first.
* All images must be no larger than 600x600
* The entery must be new and not entered in other contests or challenges
* U.S.A and Canada enteries

Our Sponsor

One winner will recieve the Green At Heart Kit
Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Easy-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.

13 comments:

  1. The July kit for SD4U is Perfect for this challenge! I am going to give it a shot, Lucy!!! Thanks for the Opportunity! Beatiful sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time joining you girls, what a fun sketch! Sorry I double posted in Mr Linky-the first one came out really tiny! Thanks for letting me play along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is my take of the sketch:
    http://living-in-the-positive.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-sketch-worlds-red-white-and-blue.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sketch! I am giving it a shot also.

    Cheryl Johnson

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Sketch Lucy! Thanks

    http://mysketchworld.com/gallery/albums/userpics/normal_simply%20wild%20and%20crazy.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks everyone for your enteries

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the contest

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this contest...going to give it try

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi!
    I am new to My Sketch World. I went and registered at the Gallery. I've also linked to my post with Mr. Linky. I really liked this sketch. Have a great day!

    Sherrie
    My Journal

    ReplyDelete
  10. I uploaded to your gallery at: http://74.52.59.194/~mysketch/gallery/displayimage.php?album=18&pos=11
    Please let me know if the link doesn't work--otherwise I put it in the correct gallery! Thanks for the fun sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a great sketch! Thanks for the chance at these great goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  12. great sketch! i registered in the gallery, as well as, linking here.

    ReplyDelete