I am the sketch artist for A Page In TIme Scrapbooks and I recieve thier awesome kits each month to play with. YOu have to check it out, they are really cool!
The sketches that I create are all 2 page sketches and I know some of you have been asking about the 2 pagers one so here you go. I will post each month here the sketches that I have created for them. Enjoy!!!
Jan 2010


Feb 2010


Thanks for looking
wow, awesome sketches, Lucy...thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteMy fav.. 2 pagers... your are rocking these Lucy .. can't wait to use these ALL...great job. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLove these 2 pagers Lucy!
ReplyDeleteTFS!
Be still my heart....thanks, Lucy!!!!
ReplyDeleteWOW Lucy! Those are AWESOME sketches!!! You totally ROCK!
ReplyDeleteHow do you do it all?!? You come up with so many great sketches, and now 2 pgrs too?!? You rock!!
ReplyDelete