Welcome to My Sketch World

▼

Monday, February 8, 2010

Its My Birthday Prize Giveaway Winner is

I loved reading all your wonderful birthday memories. Thanks for sharing :)

The winner of the K and Company Flip Book by random drawing is...

Blogger Kelly said...

One of my favorite birthday memories was actually my moms 30th birthday. My sister and I decided to make her a cake. We also made the icing. It ended up being too runny and it ran all over the top of the cake when we decorated it. I can still picture it in my head. We also decorated and surprised her when she came home. It was a lot of fun and she loved it.

February 7, 2010 2:40 PM

Please send your mailing address to mysketchworld@gmail.com

K and Company: Life's Journey 5x7 Ringbound Flip Book

4 comments:

  1. Kelly, what a wonderful story. Congratulations on your win. Even if you don't have any pics from that day, maybe you could still create a scrap book page wit the story. I'm sure that you children and grandchildren would love to hear it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Kelly ..loved reading your story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Kelly!
    The story is wonderful -so sweet!
    Enjoy your prize.

    ~Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting!! I had forgotten all about this!! Came to look at the next great sketch and was totally shocked when I saw my name!
    Thanks a lot!!

    ReplyDelete