Card Sketch

Here is what the designers did with the sketch...they rock!
Layout Sketch

Here is what the designers did with the sketch...they rock!
Please Welcome our September Guest Designer- Carissa Peach

Bio:
Hello Everyone. My name is Carissa Peach, which is funny to me, but I was married into it, my poor husband was named James Peach! And he is a Giant ;) . I am a stay at home mom, here in Denver, CO, with a fantastic husband and 3 year old daughter who I love to death and is the star of my art. I have been scrapbooking for over 9 years, but really got into it after the birth of my daughter in 2006 by becoming a Close to my Heart Consultant. I have always been a crafter of some kind and dabble in all faucets of art. My love of interior design helps me to create balance, functionality and interest in my art. I creating with sketches…if I have a mental block, I just use one of the many sketches out there to boost my creativity. I am really excited to be the September Guest Designer for My Sketch World and hope that I can inspire others to try something new. I loved Lucy’s sketch and had fun creating an inspiring project with them. For more inspiration visit me at my blog, www.justpeachycreations.blogspot.com .
Carissa's Layout

I want to thank everyone who participated in the ABC Crop. It was a great success and will be announcing the winners soon from the crop.
Come and check out more stuff going on in September at the MSW Forum.






Love the sketch!! Amazing work, everyone!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great sketch!
ReplyDeletethe card sketch was so fun to make! Here's my CARD
ReplyDeleteGreat sketch! Love all the awesome work!
ReplyDelete