Welcome to My Sketch World

▼

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Welcome Our New Design Team

I want to say this was hard to decide when thier is so much talent here at MSW.

I want to thank the current design team for thier hard work and amazing creations that did the last 6 months. You are a inspiration and wonderful online friends.

I have decided to have DT LBoldeaders forBold the Layout and Sketch Designers. They will be coordinating the designers in daily stuff in the board, crops and such. They have been an asset to thBolde forum and great friends.

Please Welcome our DT Leaders
Nicole Wise
Suzann Jones

Here are your New Designers of MSW

Layout Designers

Wendi Robinson**
Kim Johnson**
Kim Holmes**
Lisa Meon**
Sue Biewer**
Lisa Watson**
Alecia Castro
Scarlett Salamone
Ginni Gass

**returning designers

Card Designers

Lori Keener**
Pat Tyler**
Angela Prieto**
Celeste Brodnik**
Cheryl Nyober**
Kim Galea**
Sandi Johnson
Amanda Newton
Sandi Peiffer

**returning designers

Like I said it was really to decide, so we will have Guest Designers from the applications I got for this call :)

Here are the GUEST DESIGNERS for the next few months

August GDT
Diana Waite
Tracey Dampier

September GDT
Carissa Peach
Brandy Leadesma

Ocotober GDT
Kristin Perez
Tanya Caple

THANKS EVERYONE AND CONGRATS TO ALL

16 comments:

  1. Awesome group of ladies with amazing work! And I am guest designer for October - what an honor! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to EVERYONE!!! I am SOOOOOOO excited to be a part of these awesome teams and group! Thank you sooooooooo much Lucy! You RAWK GF!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah! Congrats to everyone! And thank you Lucy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo hoo, girls! Congrats to all of the new and returning DT members! Congrats to Sue and Nicole, couldn't ask for better leaders! And lots of luck to the GDT members. You're going to love this site/forum!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah! I'm am Thrilled to be back and I can't wait to work with all the talented ladies! Bring on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all!! This is going to be an awesome team to work with!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YIPPEE DOO DAA!!! So very excited to get this awesome news!! And congrats to all the other FAB ladies too! Thanks Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woohoo! Congrats ladies!
    Thank you so much Lucy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the new and returning Design Team Members...Great choices Lucy!! Congrats to Sue and Nicole....you girls ROCK!! I am a guest designer for August; THANK YOU LUCY for that wonderful honor. I can hardly wait!!
    Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so excited to be continuing on as a card DT member! I'm really looking forward to working with Suzann and Nicole as DT leaders! They are such a huge asset to MSW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats everyone! Happy times ahead... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just soo ecstatic to be a part of this awesome team!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations to the new team!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to get started!! I'm thrilled to be back!!! Thanks Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete