Welcome to My Sketch World

▼

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July Sketch

I cant believe I am posting July Skethes for this month/

DT Call still going on-Deadline is July 10th

Recipe of the Heart Contest- Deadline July 10th

We had a great crop this week and want to thank you for participating at the crop. You guys did an amazing job.

Here is your Sketch- Its a 2 pager

Here is what the ladies did with this sketch



Here is your card sketch

Here is what the ladies did with the sketch



Please welcome our GDT for July ----> Toni

Here is her two beautiful cards she made with the sketch

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous work ladies!

    Toni- Congrats on GDT! Your cards are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Toni!!

    Everyone did awesome with the sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, amazing double page sketch, Lucy! Can't wait to give it a go.

    Amazing work, girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Toni! LOVE your cards!!! Actually, I love EVERYTHING BOTH DTs made!!! WOW ladies! Such beautiful creations! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it all! Here is my card using the sketch:

    http://want2scrap.blogspot.com/2009/07/six.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Got mine done, a super fun sketch!!

    ReplyDelete