Welcome to My Sketch World

▼

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

{June Contest} Recipe of the Heart Contest


Dream Designs Kit is sponsoring this month http://www.dreamdesignsiralamija.com/store/

Recipe of the Heart Springs ends when summer begins in the month of June.

This contest is all about the heart...recipe of the heart for our layout and card designers

Layout Contest:
*Create a layout about what truly inspires you as a scrapbooker. It can be anything
*Go to the gallery and check out the sketches I have in it and in the blog and choose one that will fit with your layout creation
*Upload to the gallery and link it back here
*One winner will recieve this as a prize donated by our sponsor

Card Contest:
*Create a card that reflects you as a card maker and a special quote to reflect that
*Go the card gallery and choose one of the sketches there or on the blog to create your creation *Upload your creation to the gallery and link it back here
*One winner will recieve this prize donated by our sponsor


The contest will run June 15th to July 10th

Winners will be announced on July 15th

Link to Layout Sketch Gallery -
HERE

Link to Card Sketch Gallery -
HERE
***Need to register in the gallery and then in the forum to
link it back to the contest thread HERE

5 comments:

  1. FABULOUS prizes ladies!!! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome prize!! Good luck everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved this challenge. I used sketch 130 & I hope I link this right.
    http://mysketchworld.ning.com/photo/recipe-of-the-heart?context=latest

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a great challenge. Thanks for the chance to win. I used sketch #136
    https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2018274039841524784&postID=8607446295357730467

    Here is what I came up with!

    http://mysketchworld.ning.com/photo/my-inspiration-recipe-of-the?context=latest

    ReplyDelete
  5. Here's my card:
    Dance of Life

    using this sketchTEXT

    Thanks for the chance to win ... what a fun prize.

    ReplyDelete