Welcome to My Sketch World

▼

Sunday, October 14, 2007

October 15th Sketch

Can I say the Divas just rocked this sketch for this week. We have awesome layouts showcasing today. We also have some new divas that will be added to the list on the side. Thanks ladies

If I have not responded to you yet, I will get to you guys. I have been busy here with DT stuff and hard to get to emails but I will.

Here is the sketch for the 15th.




My Layout


The Divas

5 comments:

  1. WOW those are some GREAT layouts!
    Thanks all for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LOs! Different looks using just one sketch...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome , just found this site on a blogger buddies list , i will be visiting often ! I love inspirations ! Thanks !
    Jenn
    www.jenn-thisismenow.blogspot.com
    Im relatively new to the blogging world but im enjoying everyones so much ! im hooked ! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. lucy this is a fabulous sketch to use up scraps...i am going to have to do this one :)

    ReplyDelete