Welcome to My Sketch World

▼

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

RAK Time...........

I want to give away stuff away...Today made 300 registered users for the newsletter updates and I so excited about this. I want to thank you ladies and diva's of spreading the word about my sketch blog. I have some things in the work with my sketches and a new turning point with it so stay tune..I should be making announcements in Jan 2008.

So post your comments here on HOW YOU FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS BLOG?


I will be randomly choose 6 RAK's to give away on Oct 1st when the new sketch goes up.

34 comments:

  1. Wow, where did I learn about this blog?????? I can't remember exactly, because I am reading this blog for quite a long time now. I guess I found a link to this blog on another blog about sketches and as I am a sketch addict I had to add it to my bloglines subscriptions. And I am still happy I did. Your sketches are so great and full of inspiration!!!!! Keep going with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned about your blog from Stampin' When You Can blog. I have been reading your blog for quite some time. I love sketches and they provide lots of inspiration for my work. I hope you keep them up as they are definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found you through my sister at http://oranginadreams.wordpress.com and have been lurking ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow.... 300!!!!! I found out about this blog, through your other blog, which I learned about through meeting you on various message boards ;) Gotta love the scrapbookers on the WWW :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I found out about your blog through Nancy's Creative Mess.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really can't remember. I made sure that I subscribed to it! I love your inspiration!!!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found out from a friend........and I'm SO glad I did.........great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I found you from a thread on UK Scrappers - so glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I learned about your blog from Stampin' When You Can. I love sketches so I made sure to subscribe to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm not sure exactly how I found your blog. I'm thinking it was either a post on 2ps or I googled "sketch blog" and yours came up. No matter, I am thrilled I did find it because I love your sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found your blog and sketches through looking around on the internet. My friend has a website "Studio S- Stolen Moments" and I believe there was a link off of that too. I love the sketches and always look forward to more. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not sure how I found this blog. I remember searching for sketches and this showed up. Regardless of how I found it, I love the sketches and congratulations on your success!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok...here is my story! I love scrapping and card making (scrapbooking to me is just big cards!!)
    A friend on a scrapbook list I belong to (we do both cards and scrapbooking)sent one of your cards and I fell in love with how great your work was! So I subscribed, and I look forward each day to seeing what new ideas you come up with!! You are a total inspiration to me...In fact, I printed off two ideas to use as inspiration for the 'save the date' cards for my son's wedding!!
    I love your ideas, instructions, supply list, and and all the great things I get from you!!! You have a dedicated file in my e-mail, so I will never lose what you send me!! Keep up the good work, and great blessings to my friend Laura who posted your work and link for us!!
    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't remember exactly where I found out about your site. Probably a link from another blog. I love sketches and had to have more!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I went to my sister-in-laws blog and found your site in her list. I went ahead and subscribed because I wanted to keep seeing all the new and fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I learned about your blog via Scrapscene but I can not be absolutely sure.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hey Lucy - found your blog by the link in you siggy many moons ago! :)
    Congrats on your 300!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found out about your blog through Happy Scrappin' Scrapbooking whose site I saw in Pubcalls. There was a link there of your blog for a particular contest.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I found out about this blog from Lucy at the MFS board.... I am sooo glad that I did since I love all the sketches and am so grateful to be ablt to contribute. thanks Lucy

    wendipooh13

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Lucy! I learned about your blog through my friends on the design team at Frances Meyer. I love your sketches! They are such an inspiration for me! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I guess we met over at Serendipity Scrapbooks. I love doing your sketches...total inspo all over the place on this blog! glad we got to get to know each other lately! it has been fun!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love checking out your blog!! I really can't remember how I came across it in the first place. I do remember when you were in search of Divas and I was going to submit my pages but things at home got hectic and I never got my chance.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I dont know...I do think it was through another blog but I do not rember what one. I love sketches and come here often for some inspiration! Thank you so much for sharing them with us!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I read about it on 2peas not that long ago. Boy am I glad I did.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I heard about your blog from my good scrappin' friend, Barbara that lives in New Mexico! Love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I can't remember...I either googled 'sketch blog' or found it linked from someone elses' challenge blog.
    I check in regularly.
    '

    ReplyDelete
  27. I saw the link to your blog on Scrap City! Congrats on 300!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations on reaching 300. I found your blog via pencillines.com where you had posted a sketch. You do some great work.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Well I've been trying to think what the answer is and I think it was seeing a link in your signature while at your board. I love your sketches! They are easy to work with and you do a good variety. Can't wait to see what you are up to!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Hi Lucy I found out about your sketch blog through Pencil Lines.

    Don't know if I can wait until Jan 2008 for your new plans lol.

    Just loving your sketches and thanks so much for being out there and sharing your talent and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  31. A scrappy friend knows I am a sketch nut, and she sent me a link, LOL. And I have a link to here listed on my blog too. Just love your sketches, thank you so much for sharing them around.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This may be too late, but I just saw a link from Amanda L, who designs here...I'm going to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  33. This may be too late, but I just saw a link from Amanda L, who designs here...I'm going to be back!

    ReplyDelete
  34. My girlfriend just told us she'll be part of the design team...how cool is that?

    ReplyDelete