I cant belive it May and we will be 2 page sketches for this month.
I will be posting my sketches on Tuesday instead of Mondays...Its hard to get online on Mondays and I dont want you waiting all the time for me to post the layouts plus it will give more time for my divas.
I have added new layout and card sketches in the blog...enjoy!!!!
Here is the sketch for this week
I will be posting my sketches on Tuesday instead of Mondays...Its hard to get online on Mondays and I dont want you waiting all the time for me to post the layouts plus it will give more time for my divas.
I have added new layout and card sketches in the blog...enjoy!!!!
Here is the sketch for this week
Here is examples of layouts from our Divas


Great layouts ladies!
ReplyDeleteLucy, sorry for not getting a LO done for this sketch. Busy with planning for crops and stuff for NSD.
thats alright girlie..plenty more for you do ...lol
ReplyDeleteAwesome sketch Lucy! I had fun with it!!
ReplyDeleteGreat sketch as always Lucy !
ReplyDeletettfn, Pearl
Loved this sketch too!
ReplyDeleteAmazing sketch Lucy.. can't wait to get to it!
ReplyDeleteRach