Sorry ladies this is late. I was having problems with the code and finally it worked itself out
Here is the 3rd sketch that Di Hickman and I have created together
For Digi ...click HERE to get your sketch.
Here is the 3rd sketch that Di Hickman and I have created together
For Digi ...click HERE to get your sketch.

I am doing the layouts alittle different this time around. I have added your layouts in a slide with your names on it. That way we all can see the layouts better. I dont want anyone to miss any of these ladies work.


Great layouts everyone!! Lucy it looks great how you put them on the slide with our names!! Now to finish up this weeks!! :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Tuesday!
The LOs look awesome!! You have such great sketches to work with. I really enjoying creating with this one!!
ReplyDeleteLucy, your sketch blog is so cool, girl!! How does one become a "sketch diva"?
ReplyDeleteAll you have to do is email me some examples of your work and I will look over them
ReplyDeleteOK I made a LO using this sketch!
ReplyDeletehttp://dailyscrappinspiration.blogspot.com/2007/04/fabulous-fun-girl.html
It was a perfect sketch for this picture! Thanks so much for the inspiration!!