In a few days, I will be changing the site alittle to make it easier for you guys to look at sketches, diva layouts and links.
But for now ...here is the new banner for "MY SKETCH WORLD"

Here are some blinkies for you guys so you can post in your blog or signature
For "My Sketch World" Diva Designers

For my awesome Viewers

Lucy, this is so cool! This is my first time to check out your blog but I LOVE IT!! I plan on using lots of your sketches in the future!! You're ROCKING GIRL!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool!! Thanks Steph for making. Thanks Lucy, I'll grab mine later!!
ReplyDeletelove the blinkies lucy steph did a great job - i will display mine proudly
ReplyDeleteVery cool indeed , Lucy ! I am so using it wherever I can ! lol
ReplyDeletettfn, Pearl
Love your site Lucy!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this Lucy!!!!!
ReplyDeleteRach
When are you going to post the new layouts?? I send you my version... People are dying to see it on my blog ;)
ReplyDeleteLove it, I added it to the side of my blog but it is to large. Runs off the side. How can I resize it, using HTML code to display it on my blog.
ReplyDeleteSo cool! Love them!
ReplyDelete